Here's what's in this month's issue of Digital SLR Photography magazine
September 2018 - issue 142
- Learn to master daylight portraits - how to take stunning photos whether shooting on sunny days, under cloud or in shade
- Travel photography awards - National Geographic showcases the winners of the Travel Photography of the Year awards - prepare to be amazed!
- Photo expert: birds - pro wildlife photographer Ben Hall shares his expertise and experience for photographing a wide variety of birds
- Photo workshop: waterfalls - Pro James Abbott guides one reader into the Dark Peaks to photograph waterfalls in three different ways
- Main interview: Matt Henry - Dark times and bright colours - art photographer Matt Henry discuss his Southern Gothic-inspired book
- Photo skills: floating food - get creative with your cutlery and bring focus to the food with this simple levitating technique
- Edit skills: recovering highlights - Caroline Schmidt explains how to use this nifty feature for correctly exposing subjects in tricky backlighting
- Tested: Sony Alpha 7 III - Editor Daniel Lezano gets hands-on with the new mirrorless model to see what features it has in store
- Tripod listings - looking for a trusty tripod to give your shots more support? Don't miss our round-up of the best on offer
- And a lot more...
To make sure you don't miss out on our next issue, try 5 issues for just £5.
The essential magazine for today’s photographer. Digital SLR Photography provides technique, trusted advice, inspirational images, coupled with authoritative & trusted gear reviews to meet the needs of every enthusiast – from beginner to professional